Fusion Energy Division Awards
- Outstanding Achievement Awards: This award is for recognition of a continued history of exemplary individual achievement requiring professional excellence and leadership of a high caliber in the fusion science and engineering area.
- Technical Accomplishment Award: This award is for recognition of a specific exemplary individual technical accomplishment requiring professional excellence and leadership of a high caliber in the fusion science and engineering area.
- Outstanding Student Paper Award: This award is associated with the biannual ANS Topical Meeting on the Technology of Fusion Energy. The nominated student
- must have been the primary contributor to the research being presented,
- must be the first author of the paper, and
- must present the work at the TOFE Meeting.
- Dr. Kenneth Schultz Fusion Energy Scholarship: This award is to be given to an outstanding undergraduate students who has a demonstrated an interest in fusion energy and fusion energy technology
Details on these scholarships & awards can be found in the associated links
Outstanding Achievement Awards
Technical Accomplishment Awards
Outstanding Student Paper Awards
Edward Teller Award
(Early Career Reactor Physicist Award)