Award Nomination Procedure
- Nominations can be made by anyone to the Chair of the ANS/FED Honors & Awards Committee.
- The nomination package should include:
- The nomination letter including a description of the exemplary achievements and the recommended citation to appear on the award plaque.
- Additional letters supporting the nomination (a minimum of three and a maximum of five, including the nominator letter).
- Nominee’s CV and publication list.
- Please send the complete nomination package (electronic submission is accepted and preferred) to:
- Jake Blanchard
Thomas and Suzanne Werner Professor
Executive Associate Dean, College of Engineering
University of Wisconsin – Madison